Monday, October 25, 2004

Christian Blogs Undeleted Ring

I have searched and searched and could not find a blog webring that fit my spirit. I did not know what it would look like. I only knew I would know it when I saw it. Alas, no go. Then, step by step, the Holy Spirit led me to first consider starting another ring. Next came my desire for the name of the ring all the while I was surfing the net to find one already made.

Long story short ---

Christian Blogs Undeleted Ring is now online as of Monday, October 25, 2004. The sites in this ring will be unique in that they won't be linked to more than one or two other rings. Visitors will not run into these sites with each click of the webring link.

My prayer is that anybody who is wandering around the internet looking for a blog ring with Godly Christian sites (in general) will be led to come and join. Or, they will be able to click the "Join" link at the bottom of this site.