Friday, September 24, 2004

FROM HTML TO BLOGGER LINGO!


All thanks to God! After a long prayerful search online, I was led to a new template that really suits my site. I have found that there are a whole lot of beautiful graphics online but not all or many are meant for everybody. But "Eye For Beauty" is a wonderful graphics site. Special thanks to Gini!

Now, I spent a whole day trying to figure out how to change my Blogger.com template to my newly purchased one. I have been waiting several days, to date, for blogger reps to get back to me about how to make the exchange, since my new template came without the blogger tags. Blogger reps came through. But they only sent me back to the page that gave me a headache in the first place. (Said with tongue in cheek).

I can't complain, because I was pleasantly surprised each time I previewed my changes and something actually looked like it was supposed to look! Yes! Prayer works wonders. Praise God! So, after working all day and l/2 the night getting my new site as far as it is, I am calling it a night (unless I get a brainstorm). Then I'll work some more to get my post links to work the way they are supposed to. I wonder how long that will take? Oh well. I already know what I wrote, anyway. Besides, if anybody else wanted to know, they could always email me.