Saturday, March 26, 2005


Letter to the Editor - CNSNews.com

This is my personal response to the
article by Susan Jones(3-25-05) "Priest Calls For Civil Disobedience."

"If they take me in the morning, they will come for you in the night." -Angela Davis

First They Came for the Jews
First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.
Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist. Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me.
Pastor Martin Niemöller
Source for above poem: http://www.telisphere.com/~cearley/sean/camps/first.html


TO FELLOW BELIEVERS

To fellow believers on Jesus (said without apology), if you have never been victimized by the U.S. Government when false accusations have been made against you, get ready! Fr. Pavone's observations are correct.

Terri Sciavo is being starved to death, because of an alleged "faulty memory" of her so-called husband (in name only). He just happened to remember seven (7) years following her hospitalization that she allegedly told him she didn't want to live "like that." Never mind the years before when he had already forgotten the matrimonial vows he made to her. Instead, Michael Schiavo left her side to enter an illicit sexual relationship that culminated in the birth of two children from an unwed mother and father (to each other).

I hope your faith in God is as strong as you have ever vocalized it to be. When you know you are innocent, and are being herded illegally down the path to a public shaming and nobody can or will speak up on your behalf to correct the situation, I hope you will remember, if you are ever extricated, and that you will become compassionate and less inclined to make hasty judgments without first becoming aware of all the facts. If you don't have them, get them. But from where? Take the time to ask questions, do some research (don't take too long when somebody's life depends on your assessment and relief), and continue to move while praying, until the Lord says "Do it!" Then get in a hurry.

Nobody but visionaries who have the foresight of what is behind the "seen" when they peruse the "scene" can sound such a warning. What am I saying? Take Notice. This is about the "Judicial Aggressiveness" and the elected leadership's betrayal of our trust (executive, legislative, judicial). Today Terri and others like her are in their crosshairs. But tomorrow it can be you or a loved one (I've already had my taste of it).

God have mercy on us, when we have to stand by and impotently watch the murder of the innocent and helpless among us. If I invoked the name, Hitler, l don't think that would be strong enough to explain what we are witnessing even though not passively. Preachers who know sound the warning. We point the way to our shelter. His name is Jesus. He is the miracle worker, and He alone will also repay anyone who stands in the way of His oncoming miracle!