Tuesday, March 29, 2005

AUTOPSY? Terri's Not Dead!

It boggles my mind to hear the pundits now discussing an autopsy for Terri. Now they are giving kudos to Michael Schiavo for "consenting" to give Terri an autopsy. I keep screaming at the television, "But she's NOT Dead!" What's wrong with this picture?

America the land of the free and the home of the brave? I guess it's time to be brave, because the "free" comes at a high price. And, if you cannot meet that price that lawyers, courts, and medical personnel put on your life to keep you alive, then so long.

I have been on this earth a long time, thank the Lord. I have seen a whole lot (even what I have not wanted to see). I have heard more than enough to last my lifelong through. I have tasted bitter and sweet. I have felt harsh and loving. I have loved and been loved. I have gained and lost. I have lived and do live now until God says, "Well done. . . ."

BUT . . .
I cannot recall ever seeing anything as evil in America as perpetrated by one man, Michael Schiavo. I have never known anything like what is happening to Terri. However, I hope the nation will better understand the plight of those caught up in the throes of the "justice" system when they are innocent. What's more, when the evidence proves their innocence and the court refuses to examine it to determine whether or not to release them even from the death cells across this nation.

To all who shut their eyes and ears and mouth cuss words, because they just want to see the whole thing go away and they can go on with their (pitiful) life, wake up! Your time cannot be too far behind. And when it comes, you will have learned a hard lesson at a great expense. Compassion doesn't cost a cent. Mercy can bring great rewards. Justice administered by people in authority who are themselves just, can work for the good of all people.

God have mercy on Terri, because this nation won't. Lord have mercy in Jesus' name. Amen. God bless Terri and her parents and sibblings. And may the Lord's mighty hand be merciful to Michael Schiavo, when He moves.