Wednesday, January 19, 2005

A Vietnam Veteran's Invitation

A Vietnam Veteran's Invitation
 
I happened to see your name and address on a web site's public forum and was wondering if you were open to reading some things I have written.  And thank you for allowing internet contact, for the last thing I want to do is intrude or be needlessly offensive.  Isn't it great that the internet provides for the free flow and exchange of knowledge? 
 
I would like to welcome you to visit my web site, if you are interested in knowing about today's political-religious events, including those in Israel and America, and how they relate to Bible prophecy from a Vietnam veteran's perspective.  If you drop by my web site please let me know by signing the "guestbook" or dropping me an email.  Thank you for reading this and I hope to hear from you soon.
 
P.S.  I have posted my latest article "Moved with Compassion" which covers the following subjects:
    (1) My reaction to the presidential election.
    (2) How the Swift Boat veteran's response to Kerry brought back personal memories of the Vietnam era.
    (3) My daughter's heartbreaking face to face encounter with terrorists.
    (4) How the massacre of children in Russian relates to the prophets of Israel.
    (5) The religious offspring of Emperor Constantine in America today.
    (6) Who really guides the Democratic and Republican parties?
    (7) The coming Jewish prophets.
    (8) The weeping Messiah.
    (9) The wide road that leads to Hell.      
 
Please click on the link below and go to "What's New" to read the article.  Please sign my guestbook or send me an email with your comments or questions.   
 
Sincerely, Jack D. Hook
 
Babylon the Great is Falling