Friday, January 21, 2005

CORRECTED POST ABOUT NCHC

Note - Please Read:
It is imperative that I send along this Corrected Email /revldowell

To: Ms. Deirdre Murphy
National Coalition on Health Care (nchc)

Re: Ms. Vanessa Dixon
DC Health Care Coalition

I thank you for your prompt corrections. I hope you can understand the mix up because, without my knowing the organizations cited, those names and purposes appear at first sight, to be very similar. In fact, after I found your website, I thought that I had incorrectly copied the "D.C." captioned designation from off the C-SPAN2 program and adjusted it.

I am glad to know your organization is non-partisan as represented, and I will make your corrected notations on my website, where applicable. And, if you have no objections, then I will place your own corrected information ahead of the comments I have made on my site and reference it again directly on the entry. However, if you object to my doing it in that way, then please contact me and I will consider adjusting it accordingly. Again, thank you and please accept my apology.

Rev. L. Dowell
revldowell-clergywomen@erols.com
http://silentthundersheart.blogspot.com/

----- Original Message -----
From: Deirdre Murphy
To: 'Rev. L. Dowell'
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 2:05 PM
Subject: RE: Shameful Behavior of NCHC Representative_revldowell
In response to your email on Friday, January 21, 2005, Vanessa Dixon is NOT a member or spokesperson for the National Coalition on Health Care. In our review of the C-Span film, we noted that Vanessa Dixon is a representative of the DC Health Care Coalition. We are not associated or affiliated with that organization.

Unfortunately, I could not find a web site for the DC Health Care Coalition, but did find a press release that may help you in contacting them: http://www.dcwatch.com/issues/health021120.htm

Our organization, the National Coalition on Health Care, is a rigorously non-partisan, 501(c)3 nonprofit working for comprehensive health care reform. We do not involve ourselves in protests or political activity.

Sincerely,
Deirdre

Deirdre Murphy
Public Affairs Assistant
National Coalition on Health Care
202.638.7151
dmurphy@nchc.org
Web site: www.nchc.org

-----Original Message-----From: Rev. L. Dowell [mailto:revldowell-clergywomen@erols.com] Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 1:46 AMTo: dmurphy@nchc.org
Subject: Shameful Behavior of NCHC Representative_revldowell

Good morning,

In re: Vanessa Dixon, D.C. National Coalition on Health Care (Washington, D.C.)
On January 20, 2005, speaking to A.N.S.W.E.R. protestors of President Bush

/revldowell
See my posted comments in the article entitled: "Cynthia McKinney . . ."